Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau offers free, objective and professional advice to organisers of congresses or business meetings about the opportunities on offer in Rotterdam. They help decide on venues, leisure programmes and communication choices to ensure that a congress, fair, meeting or business trip is a success. Services include:
- Advice and mediation: Provides advice about the choice of business venue and accommodation, and provides contacts with venues and hotels, Professional Congress Organisers (PCOs), Destination Management Companies (DMCs) and suppliers.
- Site inspection, FAM trip & Inspiration Day: Takes care of site inspections for the local organising committee or international board at locations including hotels, congress venues and restaurants. FAM trips and Inspiration Days are eye-opening ways to get to know what's on offer in Rotterdam.
- Production, co-financing and subsidies: Provides support in producing and in co-financing your bid book and/or presentations. Rotterdam Partners has all the latest information on subsidy rules and incentives on offer.
- Advice on putting together a programme: Helps organise a programme of leisure activities to accompany a fair or congress.
- Free visual aids: There are over 700 copyright-free photographs of Rotterdam in the Rotterdam Branding Toolkit which can be used free of charge to help promote an event in Rotterdam. Promotional videos are also available to be used in presentations.
- City information: Besides their time at a congress or fair, visitors should thoroughly enjoy their stay in Rotterdam. They can make use of city information resources, including the Rotterdam App, the City Map, Dining in Rotterdam, Rotterdam Shopping City, the Rotterdam Welcome Card and Roaming Rotterdam. These will help congress and fair participants to quickly find their way around the city. Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau can for the most part provide these aids free of charge.