Since 1960 the UIA has prepared statistics on the international meetings that have taken place worldwide in the preceding year. This work is based on routine research and surveys undertaken by the UIA. Meetings taken into consideration include those organized and/or sponsored by international organizations, i.e. the sittings of their principal organs, congresses, conventions, symposia, regional sessions grouping several countries, as well as some national meetings with international participation organized by national branches of international associations.
- Number of meetings per city and per country, with indications of their market share
- Top international meeting countries and cities per year
- Trends in participant numbers and meeting dates
- Top 100 ranking
- Five year preview of future top countries and cities where meetings are planned
Order Current & Past Editions
International Meetings Statistics Report 63rd edition (Print)
FREE for Associate Members - available June 2022
For sale to the general public:
- Regular price: € 1,436.00
- € 1,220.00 valid until 1 September 2022
Print delivered in September 2022 via postal mail, postage includedPre-publication price€1,220.00
International Meetings Statistics Report 63rd edition (PDF)Pre-publication price€935.00
The report is available for free in June/July each year as part of the Associate Membership package.
It is available for sale in September to the general public.
Associate Members must login to access the report. It is available for pre-sale to the general public below.