MAKE A DONATION
Post your news on UIA's website
The UIA offers a self-posting news service, free of charge, to international organizations listed in the Yearbook
How to post your news?
- Log in to UIA's website with your user name and password
- You will be redirected to your dashboard. From there, click the link 'Add Member News'
- Fill in the Title and Content of your news item, and save it by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking the 'Save' button
- Your news item will show on UIA's home page and on the News of Associations and Members page
An important role of the UIA is to serve as an information clearinghouse and research institute which promotes the visibility of international organizations worldwide. In addition, the UIA also offers associations a range of services and support:
- UIA’s Annual Associations Round Table promotes and facilitates the work of international associations by providing training and networking opportunities
- Publication and free delivery of UIA’s monthly e-newsletter World of Associations News presents topics of interest to associations and promotes their activities
- Open Yearbook is a free service of UIA's subscription-based Yearbook of International Organizations (YBIO). It includes profiles of non-profit organizations working worldwide in all fields of activity.
- Open Calendar is a free service of UIA's subscription-based International Congress Calendar Online (ICCO). It includes current and future international meetings organized by non-profit organizations working worldwide in all fields of activity.
- Customized contact data delivery facilitates global networking between associations
- Customized data-streaming is available in constantly updated live data feeds on organizations and their meetings
- Bibliographic recording of studies on international non-profit organizations and international activity, and of publications of international organizations
- Organization of training opportunities especially tailored to the needs of associations
- UIA remains in regular contact with FAIB, IAPCO, EFAPCO, ICCA, ESAE and other partner associations to grow mutual interests
- Periodical surveys on association meeting activities published as the UIA Survey on Meetings of International Organizations
- UIA’s International Meetings Statistics Report, published annually
- Associations’ news is published and disseminated via the UIA website. See how you can post your own news on UIA's website
- Executive Master in International Association Management, in collaboration with Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management