Value Redistribution → Cooperative
UN Sustainable Development Goals
A cooperative is "an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned enterprise". Cooperatives may include:
- businesses owned and managed by the people who use their services
- organizations managed by the people who work there
- multi-stakeholder or hybrid cooperatives that share ownership between different stakeholder groups. For example, care cooperatives where ownership is shared between both care-givers and receivers. Stakeholders might also include non-profits or investors.
- second- and third-tier cooperatives whose members are other cooperatives
- platform cooperatives that use a cooperatively owned and governed website, mobile app or a protocol to facilitate the sale of goods and services.
– syndicated content from Wikipedia
Organizations relating to Cooperative
World Youth Alliance / New York NY, USA / Est. 1999
Solidarité homéopathie / Montpellier, France / Est. 1994
Inter-American Cooperative Institute / Panama, Panama / Est. 1963
Japan Overseas Cooperative Association / Tokyo, Japan / Est. 1983
Fonds de solidarité prioritaire / Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso / Est. 1959
Standing Committee Euro-Mediterranean Partnership of the Local and Regional Authorities / Palermo, Italy / Est. 2000
Co-operative Housing International / Ottawa ON, Canada / Est. 1952
Social Economy Europe / Brussels, Belgium / Est. 2000
European Network for Psychosocial Support / London, UK / Est. 2000
Latin America in Solidarity Action / Panama, Panama
EcoAgriculture Partners / Washington DC, USA / Est. 2002
ALBOAN / Bilbao, Spain
European Cooperative for Rural Development / Brussels, Belgium
Group for International Solidarity / Kathmandu, Nepal / Est. 1990
European Network of the Unemployed / Kajaani, Finland / Est. 1990
European Partners for the Environment / Brussels, Belgium / Est. 1993
Actions de Solidarité Internationale / Paris, France / Est. 1983
International Dalit Solidarity Network / Copenhagen, Denmark / Est. 2000
Benedictine Sisters of the Federation of Saint Benedict / St Joseph MN, USA / Est. 1947
Christian Partners in Africa / Lincoln, UK
International Collective in Support of Fishworkers / Chennai, India / Est. 1986
Trees for Life International / Wichita KS, USA / Est. 1984
Triangles and World Goodwill Cultural Association / Rome, Italy / Est. 1979
Comité français pour la solidarité internationale / Paris, France / Est. 1960
Soutien à l'initiative privée pour l'aide a la reconstruction des pays du Sud-Est asiatique / Versailles, France / Est. 1982
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.