International Law Institute, Washington DC (ILI)
Contact DetailsMore detailed data available with paid subscription.
Originally chartered by Georgetown University. Currently an independent, self-governing body.
Find practical solutions to the legal, economic and financial problems of the international community.
Events10 past events available with paid subscription only.
ActivitiesAvailable with paid subscription only.
Centers of Expertise:
- Center for Public Procurement Law and Policy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Center
- International Investment Law Center
- International Trade Law Center
- Private Investment in Infrastructure Center
- Center for Comparative Legislative Management
- International Judicial Academy.
Consultative StatusAvailable with paid subscription only.
Relations with Inter-Governmental OrganizationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
Relations with Non-Governmental OrganizationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type I ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type II ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Subjects *Available with paid subscription only.
UN Sustainable Development Goals **
UIA Org ID
** UN SDGs are linked to the subject classification.
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.