Global civil society activity in Rotterdam, Netherlands
From UIA's International Meetings Statistics Report
Rotterdam is ranked #73 over a 20 year period,
with 638 meetings since 1999.
Top 10 in 2019Rotterdam is ranked #41 in 2019, with 42 meetings.
Local UIA Partner
Rotterdam Partnerswebsite: https://en.rotterdampartners.nl/
Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau offers free, objective and professional advice to organisers of congresses or business meetings about the opportunities on offer in Rotterdam. They help decide on venues, leisure programmes and communication choices to ensure that a congress, fair, meeting or business trip is a success. Services include:
- Advice and mediation: Provides advice about the choice of business venue and accommodation, and provides contacts with venues and hotels, Professional Congress Organisers (PCOs), Destination Management Companies (DMCs) and suppliers.
- Site inspection, FAM trip & Inspiration Day: Takes care of site inspections for the local organising committee or international board at locations including hotels, congress venues and restaurants. FAM trips and Inspiration Days are eye-opening ways to get to know what's on offer in Rotterdam.
- Production, co-financing and subsidies: Provides support in producing and in co-financing your bid book and/or presentations. Rotterdam Partners has all the latest information on subsidy rules and incentives on offer.
- Advice on putting together a programme: Helps organise a programme of leisure activities to accompany a fair or congress.
- Free visual aids: There are over 700 copyright-free photographs of Rotterdam in the Rotterdam Branding Toolkit which can be used free of charge to help promote an event in Rotterdam. Promotional videos are also available to be used in presentations.
- City information: Besides their time at a congress or fair, visitors should thoroughly enjoy their stay in Rotterdam. They can make use of city information resources, including the Rotterdam App, the City Map, Dining in Rotterdam, Rotterdam Shopping City, the Rotterdam Welcome Card and Roaming Rotterdam. These will help congress and fair participants to quickly find their way around the city. Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau can for the most part provide these aids free of charge.
Organizations based in RotterdamInternational Society of Craniofacial Surgery Est. 1983
International Esperantist Scientific Association Est. 1906
Global Commission on Adaptation Est. 2018
European Federation of Loss Adjusting Experts Est. 1968
European Association of Intellectual Disability Medicine Est. 1991
European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Est. 1981
International Association of Customs Museums Est. 1993
European Taekwondo Union Est. 1976
The International Molinological Society Est. 1973
European Arenas Association Est. 1990
Christian Artists International Association Est. 1990
European Society of Craniofacial Surgery Est. 1984
European Harbour Masters' Committee Est. 1985
Foundation European Congress on Extracorporeal Circulation Technology
International Association for the Representation of the Mutual Interests of the Inland Shipping and the Insurance and for Keeping the Register of Inland Vessels in Europe Est. 1947
Centre for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems Est. 1952
Minority Research Network
International Users Group of ISPO-certified organizations
Veterana Esperantista Klubo Est. 1949
Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe Est. 1995
International Association for Aesthetics Est. 1984
IMISCOE Research Network
ACCESS Facility Est. 2012
Partnership in International Management Est. 1973
Future Events in RotterdamConference – International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety2022 Clima : World Congress on Heating, Ventilation, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning – Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Associations2022 Annual Conference – International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies2021 Congress – European Association for Neuro-Oncology2021 Quadrennial Congress and General Assembly – EUCARPIA2021 World Library and Information Congress (WLIC) : Annual General Conference and Assembly – International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions2021 Annual Workshop – International Network for Research on Inequalities in Child Health2021 International Symposium – International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities2021 Biennial Congress – European Federation of National Maintenance Societies2021 Annual General Meeting – European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2021 European Congress on Violence in Clinical Psychiatry – European Violence in Psychiatry Research Group2020 Annual Conference on Sensors – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers2020 European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference – European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference2020 Annual Conference – Federation of European Tank Storage Associations2020 Meeting – European Implementation Collaborative2020 ICHO : Quadrennial International Congress of Hyperthermic Oncology – European Society for Hyperthermic Oncology – Society of Thermal Medicine, USA2020 Annual Congress – International Solid Waste Association2020 Quadrennial Congress and General Assembly – EUCARPIA
Past Events in Rotterdam
2020 World Congress – International Food and Agribusiness Management Association
2020 Health management - realigning systems, context and players – European Health Management Association
2020 Annual Workshop – International Network for Research on Inequalities in Child Health
2020 European Congress – European Association of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
2020 Annual Congress – European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
2020 Setting the Dutch norm – Union internationale des laboratoires indépendants
2020 General Assembly – Union internationale des laboratoires indépendants
2020 Symposium – International Symposium on Biomechanics in Vascular Biology and Cardiovascular Disease
2019 European Winter Meeting – Econometric Society
2019 General Assembly – European Land Registry Association
2019 International Design in Government Conference – International Design in Government community
2019 Sustainable food systems - performing by connecting – European Federation of Food Science and Technology
2019 Dredging Days – Central Dredging Association
2019 Europort Maritime Conference – European Shipyards' and Maritime Equipment Association
2019 Annual European Conference – International DB2 Users Group
2019 Annual Congress – CEPI ContainerBoard
2019 Meeting – RIPE Network Coordination Centre
2019 General Assembly – International Federation of Pedestrians
2019 International Conference on Walking in the 21st Century Walk21 – Walk21 Foundation
2019 Annual Congress and General Assembly – European Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology
2019 Congress – Alliance graphique internationale
2019 Annual Congress – European Society for Paediatric Anaesthesiology
2019 Biennial Congress – European Union of School and University Health and Medicine
2019 Annual General Meeting – World Pheasant Association
2019 Building Bridges – Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.