Global civil society activity in Rotterdam, Netherlands
From UIA's International Meetings Statistics Report
Rotterdam is ranked #73 over a 20 year period,
with 638 meetings since 1999.
Top 10 in 2019Rotterdam is ranked #41 in 2019, with 42 meetings.
Local UIA Partner
Rotterdam Partnerswebsite: https://en.rotterdampartners.nl/
Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau offers free, objective and professional advice to organisers of congresses or business meetings about the opportunities on offer in Rotterdam. They help decide on venues, leisure programmes and communication choices to ensure that a congress, fair, meeting or business trip is a success. Services include:
- Advice and mediation: Provides advice about the choice of business venue and accommodation, and provides contacts with venues and hotels, Professional Congress Organisers (PCOs), Destination Management Companies (DMCs) and suppliers.
- Site inspection, FAM trip & Inspiration Day: Takes care of site inspections for the local organising committee or international board at locations including hotels, congress venues and restaurants. FAM trips and Inspiration Days are eye-opening ways to get to know what's on offer in Rotterdam.
- Production, co-financing and subsidies: Provides support in producing and in co-financing your bid book and/or presentations. Rotterdam Partners has all the latest information on subsidy rules and incentives on offer.
- Advice on putting together a programme: Helps organise a programme of leisure activities to accompany a fair or congress.
- Free visual aids: There are over 700 copyright-free photographs of Rotterdam in the Rotterdam Branding Toolkit which can be used free of charge to help promote an event in Rotterdam. Promotional videos are also available to be used in presentations.
- City information: Besides their time at a congress or fair, visitors should thoroughly enjoy their stay in Rotterdam. They can make use of city information resources, including the Rotterdam App, the City Map, Dining in Rotterdam, Rotterdam Shopping City, the Rotterdam Welcome Card and Roaming Rotterdam. These will help congress and fair participants to quickly find their way around the city. Rotterdam Partners Convention Bureau can for the most part provide these aids free of charge.
Organizations based in Rotterdam
AIESEC Est. 1949
International Esperantist Scientific Association Est. 1906
Global Commission on Adaptation Est. 2018
European Federation of Loss Adjusting Experts Est. 1968
European Association of Intellectual Disability Medicine Est. 1991
European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Est. 1981
European Taekwondo Union Est. 1976
The International Molinological Society Est. 1973
European Arenas Association Est. 1990
Christian Artists International Association Est. 1990
European Barge Union Est. 2001
World Association of Eye Hospitals Est. 2007
European Society of Craniofacial Surgery Est. 1984
European Harbour Masters' Committee Est. 1985
Foundation European Congress on Extracorporeal Circulation Technology
International Association for the Representation of the Mutual Interests of the Inland Shipping and the Insurance and for Keeping the Register of Inland Vessels in Europe Est. 1947
Centre for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems Est. 1952
Minority Research Network
International Users Group of ISPO-certified organizations
Veterana Esperantista Klubo Est. 1949
Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe Est. 1995
International Association for Aesthetics Est. 1984
IMISCOE Research Network
ACCESS Facility Est. 2012
Future Events in RotterdamWorld Energy Congress – World Energy Council2024 Conference – Urban Future global conference2023 Annual General Meeting – European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2023 European Symposium on Paediatric Cochlear Implantation – European Symposium on Paediatric Cochlear Implantation2023 Conference – International Network on Public Communication of Science and Technology2023 Annual Conference – International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies2023 Annual Conference – International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes2023 European Symposium on Pediatric Hand Surgery – European Symposium Pediatric Hand Surgery2023 World Library and Information Congress – International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions2022 Associations Round Table - Europe – Union of International Associations2022 International Conference on Stress Wave Theory and Design and Testing Methods for Deep Foundations – International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering2022 Annual International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves – International Society of Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves2022 Conference – International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety2022 IUMS Congress – International Union of Microbiological Societies2022 World Congress on Genetics Applied To Livestock Production – International Committee for Animal Recording2022 Turbomachinery Technical Conference & Exposition – ASME International Gas Turbine Institute2022 World Congress & Council Meeting – International Cost Engineering Council2022 Annual General Meeting – Global Project Logistics Network2022 Symposium on Digestive Physiology of Pigs – European Federation of Animal Science2022 Clima : World Congress on Heating, Ventilation, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning – Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Associations2022 International Conference on Ophthalmic Photography – International Conference on Ophthalmic Photography2022 Annual Conference – Consortium of Institutes of Higher Education in Health and Rehabilitation in Europe2022 Congress – European Society for Sexual Medicine
Past Events in Rotterdam
2022 Annual Meeting and General Assembly – Associations and Conference Forum
2022 European Conference of Medical and Health Libraries – European Association for Health Information and Libraries
2022 European Robotics Forum – euRobotics
2022 Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine (NECTM) – Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine
2022 Annual Meeting – West European Fish Technologists Association
2022 Conference – Surveillance Studies Network
2021 GEC-ESTRO Workshop – European SocieTy for Radiotherapy and Oncology
2021 Congress – European People's Party
2021 UFI Global Congress – UFI - The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry
2021 ShipCon Conference – YoungShip International
2021 ICHO : Quadrennial International Congress of Hyperthermic Oncology – European Society for Hyperthermic Oncology – Society of Thermal Medicine, USA
2021 Annual Meeting – European Society for Vascular Surgery
2021 Congress – European Association for Neuro-Oncology
2021 International Conference on Neuromuscular Ultrasonography – International Society of Peripheral Neurophysiological Imaging
2021 Annual General Meeting – International Salvage Union
2021 Autumn Assembly – European Medical Students' Association
2021 Quadrennial Congress and General Assembly – EUCARPIA
2021 Annual Meeting – Associations and Conference Forum
2021 International Workshop for Osteoarthritis Imaging – International Society of Osteoarthritis Imaging
2021 European Control Conference – European Union Control Association
2021 World Recreational Fishing Conference – World Recreational Fishing Conference
2021 Interpera - World Pear Congress – Assemblée des Régions Européennes Fruitières, Légumières et Horticoles
2021 Forum – European Dermatology Epidemiology Network
2021 Annual Conference – International Association for Applied Econometrics
2021 Annual Conference – Federation of European Tank Storage Associations
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.