- Past, Present and Future Congress Pearls
- UIA: Law of the Land - National Registration Requirements Set Governance Structures
- ESAE: Governance and Associations - An Introduction by Luc Maene
- Vancouver: Leading Congress City in a Land of New Values
- UIA: The Technological Challenges of Today: the Recent Experience of an Old Timer
- ESAE: The Key Role of Information Technology
- Impressive Berlin: The Pulse of Congressing
- UIA: Toward a Socially Responsible Economy
- ESAE: Sustainable Development - The Responsibility of International Associations
- Fascination for Japan
- UIA: Behind the Numbers: UIA Survey Adds Context to Statistics on International Association Meetings
- ESAE Section: From National to Regional to International: What Level Matters for Trade Associations
- Sometimes it's hard to decipher what UIA exactly does. In short and to oversimplify, UIA provides information to everyone with an interest in international associations. But what is this exactly about? Here we attempt to clarify the role and mission of UIA... and what UIA can do for you.
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.