- Bright Brisbane: Australia's New World City
- UIA: The Proposal for a European Foundation Statute
- ESAE: Cross Cultural Encounters In the Meetings Industry
- Special Feature: Destinations with A Twist
- UIA: The Eventful Life of Association Executives
- ESAE: What It Is Like to Be An Association Executive
- Interview Penny Lion: Business Events Australia
- UIA: Mission Impossible
- Montpellier, Nantes, Strasbourg and Toulouse: 4 French Destinations - 1 Beating Heart
- The European Association, and Unidentified Social Object: Towards a Legal Recognition of the Freedom of Association at European Level
- ESAE: Lobbying in the European Union: Current Rules and Practices
- Rising Taiwan: A Conversation with Cynthia Kiang
- UIA: 'Responsible' Events?
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.