- Montpellier, Nantes, Strasbourg and Toulouse: 4 French Destinations - 1 Beating Heart
- The European Association, and Unidentified Social Object: Towards a Legal Recognition of the Freedom of Association at European Level
- ESAE: Lobbying in the European Union: Current Rules and Practices
- Rising Taiwan: A Conversation with Cynthia Kiang
- UIA: 'Responsible' Events?
- 2010 Meeting Trends
- UIA: 'Responsible" Events?
- ESAE: Building A Sustainable Future
- Japan the Aftermath: An Interview with JNTO's Tadatoshi Mamiya
- UIA: Practical Issues When Organizing an Association Event
- The Technology Issue: HQ Meets iPad
- UIA: The Art of Asking: Fundraising for Associations
- ESAE: Technology for Associations: We've Come A Long Way!
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.