- Nantes: Eco Congress City Between The Loire and The Atlantic
- UIA: UIA's Point of View: Time to Upgrade?
- ESAE: Can Associations Cut Through the Jungle of Information Overload?
- Singapore: An Interview With Melissa Ow
- UIA: A History of Progress in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Estonia: Positively Surprising
- UIA: Making the Most of Your Revenue
- ESAE: Growing Your Revenue
- Valencia: In Great Shape
- UIA: The Mathematics of Partnership in the Association World
- ESAE: Associations: The Partnerships Out There
- Swiss Convention Centres: Golden Quality
- UIA: European (but non E-U) Legislation and Policies of Relevance to Associations and All Civil Society
- ESAE: A Focus on Europe
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.