- UIA: Sustainable Development After Rio: Picking Up the Pieces
- ESAE: At the Forefront of a Sustainable Strategy
- Interview Maureen O'Crowley: Placing Seoul On the Meetings Map
- UIA: Practical Issues When Organizing an Association Event
- Unveiling Another Batch of Congress Pearls
- UIA: Extracting Transparency
- ESAE: New Association Markets Keep Emerging
- Interview Ping Liu: Pioneering the Chinese Meetings Industry
- UIA: The Eventful Life of Association Executives
- Bright Brisbane: Australia's New World City
- UIA: The Proposal for a European Foundation Statute
- ESAE: Cross Cultural Encounters In the Meetings Industry
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.