The 14th UIA Associations Round Table Europe will take place as a hybrid meeting in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday 18 & Friday 19 November. The UIA along with our hosts will be happy to welcome you in Prague or to join the event virtually. The programme will be expanded in order to match the opportunities of a hybrid Round Table.
What participants said about past UIA Round Tables
"Some very relevant topics were covered and great networking opportunities possible."
- Amanda Millard, International Wool Textile Organization
"Excellent event, lot to learn from diverse group of participants. Every year I take away more in-depth knowledge, new connections, inspiration."
- Andrea Witt, Eurochild
"The conference was well organized, truly in tune with the needs of delegates. Met a lot of great people and exchanged some contacts."
- Cheryl Withaneachi, INTI International University / International Association for Consumer Law
"The conference topics as well as the speakers were interesting and relevant to our organization."
- Hagay Herzel, Asiania Sport For All Association
"It was amazing to take part in a gathering of so many diverse people, all working towards a similar all-encompassing purpose of active citizenship."
- Senne Meeusen, Board of European Students of Technology
"The UIA Round Table is a great event to get to know international organizations and exchange knowledge and information. Through the different workshops I gained a lot of new insights and new perspectives on different issues that international organizations face today."
- Sophie Vancraeynest, European Institute of Peace
"The UIA Round Table has provided a fruitful discussion and networking opportunity."
- Wai Yie Leong, International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists
"This is a very good platform to liaise with a variety of associations."
- Zar Gomez, Caritas Asia
View a list of past participants.