- BOP Business Solutions to End Global Poverty, by Jack Sim, Founder of BOP HUB
- We bring together people who are involved in running associations, by Nancy Carfrae, Coordinator, Associations Round Tables, UIA
- Why Dublin?, by Sam Johnston, Dublin Convention Bureau
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- What do international organizations contribute to society?
- Getting the best young minds: Interview with Prof. Dr. Frauke Zipp, Conference Chair, 12th International Congress of Neuroimmunology (ISNI)
- Why Mainz?
- How to make conferences accessible to persons with disabilities?, by Carlotta Besozzi, Director of the European Disability Forum (EDF), and Lila Sylviti, EDF Communication Officer
- Holidays to be accessible for everyone: Interview with Charles Etienne Bélanger, Director of the International Social Tourism Organisation (ISTO)
- Why São Paulo?, by Elisabete Sorrentino, International Events Director of São Paulo Convention & Visitors Bureau (SPCVB)
- Cooperation with UNESCO: Becoming an official partner
- Inventing the future: Interview with Dr. Irina Verenikina, Chair of the ISCAR 2014 Organising Committee
- Why Sydney? by Kristian Nicholls, Business Events Sydney (BESydney)
- Learning experience for association leaders
- Education is key to improving the social condition of people with epilepsy: Interview with Athanasios Covanis, President of the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE)
- Why Singapore?
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.