Posted on behalf of CCIVS
Worldwide event organized by the Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service (CCIVS)
Date: 16/10/2017 - 21/10/2017
The CCIVS Raising Peace Campaign is running a Global Human Rights Week (GHRW) from the 16th - 21st October 2017. The GHRW was launched in 2016 to provide greater visibility to the existing challenges to Human Rights and to highlight actions, by organisations, social movements, activists and volunteers to transform their local reality.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- It takes 1 minute to send a collective message stating that 'Human Rights are YOUR rights! Raise your voice and join the Global Human Rights Week 16-21 Oct!' CLICK HERE
- Spend 5 minutes creating your own message and we will help you to share your message on social media #OurRightsOurVoices CLICK HERE
- Take 30 minutes to write an article and share your visions or thoughts on human rights, peace and/or volunteering. CLICK HERE TO SEND US THE ARTICLE
- To receive the communication pack and help spread the vision of this Campaign or the messages of Human Rights activists among your contacts, please CLICK HERE
- Official Website (www.ccivs.org/globalhumanrightsweek)
- Read the newsletter about the action HERE (https://goo.gl/PySS44)
- Zhuoling You (firstname.lastname@example.org)