Sistema Andino de Integración (SAI)
Andean Integration System
1996-03-09 Trujillo Peru
9-10 Mar 1996, Trujillo (Peru), by the Acta de Trujillo, as a series of bodies and institutions within the F-XD0055 - Andean Community, working in close coordination and with efforts oriented to the same objectives. The process commenced with T-XT6969 - Andean Subregional Integration Agreement (Cartagena Agreement) and is leading to the implementation of U-XF2431 - Andean Common Market (ANCOM) and to complementary integration efforts in the fields of education, technology and culture, health and labour affairs.
Intensify Andean subregional integration, promote its external projection and bolster actions connected with the process.
- Highest authority - K-XE4200 - Andean Presidential Council;
- E-XE3582 - Andean Council of Foreign Ministers;
- E-XE3583 - Commission of the Andean Community;
- General Secretariat of the Andean Community -- Secretaria General de la Comunidad Andina;
- F-XF9018 - Andean Parliament;
- F-XF8363 - Court of Justice of the Andean Community.
- K-XK1809 - Consejo Consultivo Empresarial Andino (CCEA);
- K-XK1796 - Andean Labor Advisory Council;
- F-XF0409 - Development Bank of Latin America (CAF);
- F-XF5466 - Latin American Reserve Fund;
- F-XF4590 - Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar (UASB);
Social conventions -
- - F-XF5032 - Hipólito Unanue Agreement,
- - H-XF3552 - Convenio andino de seguridad social (CONASS),
- - F-XF6904 - Simón Rodriguez Agreement.
Relations with Inter-Governmental OrganizationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type I ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type II ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Subjects *Available with paid subscription only.
UN Sustainable Development Goals **
UIA Org ID
** UN SDGs are linked to the subject classification.
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.