Premier Partner of UIA Association Round Table Brussels 2022.
Brussels, home of over 2,000 associations, is an excellent place for networking among peers from various non-profit organisations. For this reason visit.brussels has set up the Association Bureau, a unique resource providing specific services to the ones wishing to develop their activities in Brussels, serving all those present or coming to the first city in the world for international organisations.
The Association Bureau provides valuable support in 5 keys areas:
- One-stop shop: the Association Bureau acts as a single point of contact for associations, steering them to the right direction to reach their business goals and connecting them to the right people, able to assist them with any information regarding the setting up or the running of an organization in Brussels (financial or legal issues, human resources, office space, meetings facilities, living in Brussels, etc..).
- European Association Summit: together with its partners, visit.brussels is the organizer of the annual conference for associations looking for learning, exchange of views on association and European issues.
- International Association Club: the Association Bureau will create a formal framework for association representatives to meet, converse and exchange information in modern facilities.
- Training opportunities: the Association Bureau centralizes all information related to training initiatives and continuous education for associations. Additionally, visit.brussels is also supporting the Executive Master in International Association Management set up by Solvay Business School.
- Global Association Hubs Partnership (GAHP): with the strategic partnership, Brussels has set up with Destination DC, Dubai Association Centre and Singapore, the European Capital provides a unique platform assisting international associations in their development strategy.
Brussels Convention and Association Bureau, visit.brussels
Rue Royale 2-4