TNZ's Conference Assistance Programme (CAP) is available to any internationally-affiliated association or organisation that wants to bid to host an international conference in New Zealand.
The Conference Assistance Programme can assist with:
- A financial feasibility study of the conference
- The costs presenting your bid, including international travel
- Attractive documents and presentations to set your bid apart
- Marketing strategies designed to improve your chances of winning your bid
- Materials, Youtube movies and marketing collateral of New Zealand