The FAIB has an opportunity for a part-time communication-administrative assistant starting in January 2019.
Responses are to be sent before 10 November 2018.
For further contact information: https://faib.org/job-platform/vacancies/
• Communication with members and contacts via Mailchimp for "mass mailings" and converting them into HTML
• Contribution to drafting and prepare the lay-out of the FAIB Newsletter and Digest
• Regular update of the website in coordination with the team
• Identification of new potential FAIB members
• Drafting correspondence in English upon request
• Follow-up of events: (if relevant) sending slides to participants
• Upload background documents and pictures on FAIB’s website
• Knowledge of social media is a plus
• General (secretarial) support to the (Assistant) Secretary General
• Excellent command of English (and French) language
• Capacity to manage projects according to guidelines
• Multi-faceted, flexible, self-disciplined and motivated to join a small, dynamic team