European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
Association européenne pour l'étude du diabète
Europäische Gesellschaft für Diabetologie
Contact DetailsAvailable with paid subscription only.
1965 Montecatini Italy
Encourage and support research in the field of diabetes; ensure rapid diffusion of acquired knowledge and facilitate its application.
Events2024-09-09 | Madrid, Spain – Annual Meeting
2023-10-02 | Hamburg, Germany – Annual Meeting
2022-09-19 | Stockholm, Sweden – Annual Meeting
216 past events available with paid subscription only.
ActivitiesAvailable with paid subscription only.
General Assembly; Board - also board of F-AA1363 - European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD). Study Groups:
- AIDPIT - Artificial Insulin Delivery, Pancreas and Islet Transplantation;
- D&CVD - Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease;
- DCSG - Diabetes and Cancer;
- DESG - Diabetes Education;
- DFSG - Diabetic Foot;
- DIAB IMAGE - Biomedical Imaging in Diabetes;
- DNSG - Diabetes and Nutrition;
- DPSG - Diabetes Pregnancy;
- EASDec - Eye Complications;
- EDEG - European Diabetes Epidemiology;
- EDNSG - European Diabetic Nephropathy;
- EGIR - European Group for the Study of Insulin Resistance;
- ExPAS - Exercise and Physical Activity;
- HSRHE-SG - Health Services Research and Health Economics;
- IHSG - International Hypoglycaemia;
- INCSG - Incretin;
- ISG - Islet;
- MSSG - Study Group on Metabolic Surgery;
- NAFLD - Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease;
- NEURODIAB - Diabetes Neuropathy;
- PCDE - Study Group on Primary Care Research in Diabetology;
- PSAD - Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes;
- RM-SG - Reactive Metabolites in Diabetes;
- SGGD - Study Group on Genetics of Diabetes.
LanguagesAvailable with paid subscription only.
StaffAvailable with paid subscription only.
FinanceAvailable with paid subscription only.
RegistrationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
Relations with Non-Governmental OrganizationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
PublicationsAvailable with paid subscription only.
MembersAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type I ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Type II ClassificationAvailable with paid subscription only.
Subjects *Available with paid subscription only.
UN Sustainable Development Goals **
UIA Org ID
** UN SDGs are linked to the subject classification.
← return to your search page to find additional profiles.
UIA allows users to access and make use of the information contained in its Databases for the user’s internal use and evaluation purposes only. A user may not re-package, compile, re-distribute or re-use any or all of the UIA Databases or the data* contained therein without prior permission from the UIA.
Data from database resources may not be extracted or downloaded in bulk using automated scripts or other external software tools not provided within the database resources themselves. If your research project or use of a database resource will involve the extraction of large amounts of text or data from a database resource, please contact us for a customized solution.
UIA reserves the right to block access for abusive use of the Database.
* Data shall mean any data and information available in the Database including but not limited to: raw data, numbers, images, names and contact information, logos, text, keywords, and links.