from: Proffvictor Walker
date: Mar 2017
subject: DEAR AVACW PARTICIPANT
You are welcome to participate in this forth-coming International conference, The (AVACW) invites all participants across the globe to attend
the International Conference on center for research & education on avoiding violence against children and society women taking place from
May 1st to 5th at the Grand Convention Center 33 S 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States, and in Cambodia from May 8th to 10th at the Diamond Island Convention Center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
To participate in the international conference, participants registration is free for all interested.
THE CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS ON THE OBJECTIVES BELOW:
• To Examine innovative approaches in dealing with the challenges affecting the child protection and health care and human trafficking;
• To establish and commit to an international set of Priorities for all actors working with human trafficking;
• To involve young people in discussions and decision-making on the issue of prostitution and human trafficking.
• To teach our society and to promote good leadership and develop cross-border co-operation and mutual understanding.
• Gender-based sexual violence and its dimensions, Including trafficking.
• The local community's role in the rehabilitation of economic growth
• Child protection networks, to improve the system for reporting and acting on reports of violations of the security and rights of children, Women & Girls Including prevention and early intervention to protect children and youth from the impending conflict;
• Education for children during conflict, as a pillar of humanitarian aid;
• Compliment and national level to stimulate anti-trafficking Activities such legal reform and victim support;
• Satisfaction of basic social and economic needs and Poverty alleviation / reduction (rapid growth of incomes of the poor)
Delegates should be above eighteen years of age and must participate in both venues, USA / CAMBODIA, also note that you are to individually fill your registration form.
Digital wireless translator is available for all countries language.
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS:
In order to attend the International Conference on avoiding violence against women and children (AVACW) registration is Free and compulsory.
Interested Participants should send the below information's via email, to the registration desk urgently: ( email@example.com )
• Names exactly as in passport
• Passport Number
• Date of Birth
• Place of Birth
• Country of Residence
• Country Dialing Code
• Marital Status
• Contact Phone
• Postal Address
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION:
Delegates hotel reservation is for 5 nights, All delegates are to arrive on the 7th of May In Phnom Penh, Cambodia. you are advice to contact the hotel management to have information's for booking method. Immediately after delegates registration is confirmed, the hotel booking confirmation receipt from the hotel management will be highly needed to confirm your participation and to ensure that delegates have secured accommodation with the recommended hotel.
General Enquirers and Reservations
Contact the hotel and make your booking via: email:
Asia America Hotel Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Mr, Pagna Lee
Manager Asia America Hotel
Mr, Dany chea
Reservation Manager - Asia America Hotel
+855 152 397 40
92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh, 00, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
VISA INFORMATION: Participants must be in possession of their International Passports to enable them to participate. Only in receipt of your filled registration forms, hotel booking receipt and scanned information page of your passport will your participant's visa assistance request be forwarded to the U.S. Department of State and to the Cambodia Immigration Office on the same day by our executive body for urgent visa approval, visa Authorization will be sent to the consular section of the U.S. Embassy in your country of residence for visa collection.
You are hereby inform to let us know if you already have a U.S.visa when submitting your registration forms and other required information's.
TICKETS: Air Tickets for both venues will be sponsored by our organization and other benevolent donors in the United States. The tickets will cover participant from their resident country to the United States, from the United States to Cambodia and back to participant's country of residence.
Please stay close to this invitation and mark the dates in your diary to enable you meet up with the deadline date to avoid cancellation giving to you. We request that you send us the details ASAP to enable us process your visa and air ticket urgently.
for further information's email the committee secretary
[ Drcolneykeen@mail2arizona.com firstname.lastname@example.org ]
We deeply honor your interest to join hands with us to make the world a better place and we hope to see you at the conference Venues.
Dr, Ms. Colney A Kennedy
Dr / Prof. Victor Walker,
Senior director on public Affairs
Assistant Field Operations Manager
AVACW committee united states
Address:73rd Street Mount vernon, Arizona, AZ 10021, USA