- Back to basics: The legal framework of an international non-profit association
- The unique and evolving needs of the incentive travel market
- Why Dublin?
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- UIA Associations Round Tables
- Christian Mutschlechner receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Why Monaco?
- Bringing new Congresses to Finland
- The supreme decision-making organ
- Why Bangkok?
- Evolve or Die, a simple choice for professional associations?
- Concentrating efforts for wind power growth in Japan and worldwide!
- Why Tokyo?
- One-stop-shop for Associations
- Academics and practitioners working on European Studies
- Why London?
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.