- A socially responsible economy: The role of associations will be critical, as they are a source of knowledge.
- EAU talks about the integration of social media and the latest technologies in their congresses
- Favourite spots in Paris
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- The Year of...? 2011 was declared the Year of Forests by the UN, and the Year of Volunteering by the EU. Are these 'Years' effective, do they make a difference?
- How has the world changed in terms of conference organisation, and how can associations cope with these changes?
- Favourite spots in Estoril
- Constantly evolving, adding to the collected history of international civil society and increasing its value, the UIA is moving into its second century with enthusiasm
- Times are tough: Should international associations spend their marketing dollars at trade shows?
- Favourite spots in Valencia
- UIA's 2011 RoundTable: "Associations in action: social legacy and community engagement"
- EWEA: Innovating today, shaping tomorrow
- Favourite spots in Kyoto
- Tribute to Wangari Maathai: an outstanding woman, an outstanding humanist, innovator, civil society activist, and leader.
- Personalisation at congresses: Which main trends in the convention industry are relevant for international associations?
- Favourite spots in Leipzig
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.