- Funding: NGOs, or ‘charitable associations’, have long been funded by membership fees and donations, by public grants, and to some extent by grants from private foundations. Now things are rapidly shifting.
- Business Ethics – what should international associations know about it?
- Favourite spots in Warsaw
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Rio+20: A responsibility of citizens and citizens' organizations of all continents, all ages, all persuasions. The planet is ours...
- How can international associations contribute to a green economy to achieve sustainable development?
- Favourite spots in Rio
- Two recent changes to Value Added Tax which international associations with any EU connections need to take into account
- Rotary International talks about how they motivate people to become a member
- Favourite spots in Bangkok
- Simply effective meetings: meetings that interest, involve, and inspire participation in an age of collaboration
- EPOS talks about the importance of their congresses to the association and their main challenges
- Favourite spots in Helsinki
- Lobbying in Brussels: Competition of interests and why associations should engage at the European level
- International associations have more and more members from all over the world. What should they know about cross intercultural communication?
- Favourite spots in Philadelphia
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.