- EAS 2013 successfully launched: “Associations have been quick to adapt to social media. Now they need to improve the ability to effectively choose among the channels“
- Improve the quality of life of the world’s older people: Interview with the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Favourite spots in Seoul
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- What if...? Insurance – a dilemma! What if our conference is cancelled? Our star speaker doesn't turn up? We plan for the best, but should we – or could we – insure against the worst?
- Reach out to more professionals: Interview with the Academy for Eating Disorders
- Favourite spots in Montréal
- First European Association Summit, Brussels: Directors, volunteers and active staff of international associations have a new date on their agendas
- Global Conference on Sustainability and Reporting: What makes it "the must-attend sustainability event of 2013"?
- Favourite spots in Amsterdam
- Dates to Note, Places to Be: UIA's 2013 Associations Round Tables in Singapore and Brussels
- 21st Century Learning Has to Be Mobile: ATEE on ICT's role in a meaningful learning environment
- Favourite spots in Brussels
- Hybrid Meetings: the Fresh Kid On the Block...
- "The Biggest Challenge Is the Fragmentation of Airspace": CANSO on the top issues for the World ATM Congress 2013
- Favourite spots in Madrid
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.