8th African Accounting and Finance Conference hosted by CESAG Business School (Centre Africain d’Etudes Supérieures en Gestion) Dakar, Senegal.
Main Conference: 5th -7th September 2018
Emerging Scholars Colloquium: 4th September 2018
Theme: ‘Governance and Sustainability in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities’
Second Call for Papers.
The African Accounting and Finance Association (AAFA) was established in 2011 and is the main Pan-African accounting and finance academic association which extends its reach beyond the Anglophone remit to embrace other African regions, such as the Francophone region; which is seen as one of its most distinctive features. Its annual Conference – The African Accounting and Finance Conference – brings together established scholars (from within the continent, the diaspora and beyond), early career researchers (including graduate students), policymakers, and practitioners to debate on contemporary issues in accounting and finance. The Conference will feature parallel sessions in English and French. The CESAG Business School (Centre Africain d’Etudes Superieures en Gestion) – a leading regional business school in West Africa – is very proud to be the first Francophone institution to host the 2018 edition of the African Accounting and Finance Conference.
• Deadline for conference papers: Monday 30 April 2018.
• Notification of acceptance for conference papers and emerging scholar colloquium submissions: Friday 25 May 2018.
• Early bird registration: Saturday 30 June 2018.
• Final regular registration: Tuesday 31 July 2018.
• Emerging Scholar’s Colloquium: 4th September 2018
• Conference: 5th to 7th September 2018.
• Deadline for the submissions to the CPA special issue: Monday 31 December 2018.
For details visit aafassociation.com or contact Olayinka Moses, School of Accounting & Commercial Law, Victoria University of Wellington, Box 600, Wellington 6140 New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com