- Help our members to operate in Belgium
- Promote intercultural understanding generally in Europe
- Why Valencia?
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Is your association pioneering the future? by Hervé Bosquet, Director Brussels Convention Bureau, visit.brussels
- One of the key challenges has been the introduction of Open Access, by Dr Caroline Williams, President of the Society for Latin American Studies (SLAS)
- Why Aberdeen? by Steven Daun, Sales Manager Associations at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC)
- Why is it worthwhile to attend the IMEX Association Day? by Clara Fernández López, External Relations Manager UIA
- Families are on the forefront of changes, by William Hiebert, General Secretary of the International Family Therapy Association (IFTA)
- Why Kuala Lumpur? by Ho Yoke Ping, General Manager, Business Events at the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB)
- Redefining an association to meet changing needs, by Christoph Raudonat, Director of European Society of Association Executives ( ESAE)
- Promote a global vision of European clinical research as a dynamic economic sector, by Yoani Matsakis, Conference Chair of the EUCROF Conference 2015, Board member of AFCROs (French Clinical Research Association)
- Why Paris?, by Cécile Mairaville, Congress Director, Paris Convention Bureau
- The United Nations 70th anniversary, by Cyril Ritchie, Vice President UIA, President of CoNGO (the Conference of UN NGOs)
- “We consider each of our events a laboratory of risk and experiment”, by Paul Van Deventer, President and CEO of Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Why Kraków? by Krzysztof Celuch, Head of Poland Convention Bureau Polish Tourist Organisation
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.