- The pattern of meetings is changing as more and more organizers are expecting 'sustainable development' and 'social responsibility' challenges to be met
- World Environment Day (June 5): What can international associations do for WED?
- Favourite spots in Singapore
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Update from JNTO on the situation in Japan following the earthquake and tsunami
- E-learning challenges and technology… Making life long learning a reality for all
- Favourite spots in Shanghai
- The threat of climate change, population timebombs, cultural polarizations… Should organizations increase collaboration efforts?
- An association's efforts to make its congresses more innovative
- Favourite spots in Vienna
- Partner for major events! Be creative, exercise imagination and consider how partners could help your cause
- Sustainability… Should international associations reduce travel?
- Favourite spots in Melbourne
- Globalization, social networks, war for talent, rising expectations of members... What is concerning global associations?
- A tribute, on the eve of the UIA's centenary, as it continues to follow the path set by its founding fathers
- Favourite spots in Brussels
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.